Huwebes, Disyembre 8, 2011

The Transparency

You came to me, but not me to you
for me you were love, for you i was a stranger
You got me and made me crazier
You supplied my heart and mind
with you as my fantasy, or could it be soon reality?

Sometimes I wonder, where you are.
But your just on my dreams.
Even if you are in my front
Just a fiction of my imaginary schemes
You may be real yet untouchable
Still your a ghost and stays on my fantasy

My eyes was searching for apples
And you were the ripest one.
So i tried to grab you, but your too high.
You used to be where everybody
went on these days.
You go to your hobby
And me at my place - under the wretched state.
How can i get someone so perfect like you? 

You looked to me yet i was transparent
you just passed through me.
you talked to your friends at my back
While i stare at you with a loneliness sack.

And then i wondered "was i really stupid?"
You got the best of me, but i recovered
So i let myself off you and tried to think of me.
All i was thinking was you 
but your the one i dont deserve.
So your now off my track and im ready to learn.

Love can be found anywhere
but opportunities aren't everywhere.
We may not know each other
But i got an affection for you
But still i thank you 
coz i met you, but u dont met me
If it wasn't for ur existence, i won't see d world
and if it wasn't for you i wont be able to reach
The real dreams my life can commit....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento